A19-1010 - Procduct Details
E26 Standard Base - 60 Watt Incandescent bulb Equivalent
UL Tested - 2700K & 5000K Daylight
(3 Pack or 6 Pack)
- Energy used: 10 W
- Brightness: 806 Lumens
- Light appearance: 2700 K | 5000 K
- Beam angle: 220°
- Voltage: AC100-130V
- Lifespan: 25000 hrs
MASTER CARTON DETAILS
Quantity: 12:: 6 Pack | 24::3
Pack Size: 51 x 48 x 24 cm | 20 x 18.9 x 11.4 in
Weight: 8.5 kg | 18.71 lb H: 109 mm | 4.3 in Ø: 51 mm | 2.4 in
- This A19 LED bulb consumes just 10 Watts, emitting 806 lumens of light, serving as an effective replacement for a 60 watts incandescent bulb, saving you up to 137.31 USD in energy costs.
- Provides a beautiful, diffused level of light creating a soft white and beautiful atmosphere. Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, ceiling light, lighting fixtures, recessed fixtures and any other lighting application needs.
- Designed to last for 22 years or more, you won't have to worry about switching out your lights for quite some time.
- SELS Led light bulbs are designed to look like common light bulbs serving as an easy energy efficient replacement for traditional bulbs, They will fit in applications where a traditional incandescent or CFL is used.
- No Ultraviolet (UV) light, do not attract mosquitoes like conventional bulbs, won't cause fading, our SELS led bulbs are free of toxic chemicals, like Mercury, they're also 100% recyclable, allowing you to help make the world a little bit greener.
- Can be Recycled
- Instant On
- Not Dimmable
- Shock and vibration resistant